Do you have a persistent, nagging injury? Are you having a hard time attaining your next goal? Through a thorough evaluation, Dr. Janet will be able to pin point the source of your injury, identify faulty movement patterns, and provide clear instructions to get you results to attain your next goal. With 10 years experience of injury rehabilitation, she have been able to help numerous athletes return to their sport injury free and moving better then before.
People Who Will Benefit From 3D Runner PT
- Women’s health – back pain during and post pregnancy, diastasis recti, urinary incontinence, c-section/post-surgical scarring (please see pelvic floor page)
- Running related injuries and other athletic related injuries.
- Knee pain – patellofemoral joint syndrome, runners knee, jumpers knee
- Hip pain – bursitis, hip impingement, labral injury, hip flexor strain
- Ankle pain – sprain ankle, Achilles tendonitis, peroneal tendonitis, tibialis posterior tendonitis
- Shoulder pain – shoulder impingement, rotator cuff injuries, bursitis
- Low back pain – sciatica, herniated disc, instability
… AND MORE! It’s hard to list them all.
Types of Treatments
- Soft tissue mobilization
- Joint mobilization
- Instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization (IASTM)
- Myofascial release
- Kinesio taping
Physical Therapy Evaluation
What to expect.
During your private session, a thorough medical history will be discussed, clinical testing to identify the injury (including gait and alignment assessment), visceral testing to rule out any organ referral, more movement analysis or internal pelvic floor exam, exercise programming and movement re-education will be performed during your appointment. You’ll be able to discuss your concerns and goals. A recommendation of follow up sessions will be made at this time. You will receive a brief summary with all the information discussed during evaluation as well as corrective exercises. This will be sent via email within 48 hours.
Follow up Sessions
Follow up sessions are made as needed to progress towards your goal. An assessment will be made on improvements and areas which require continued care. As movement pattern changes, considerations for body compensations will also be made. You will receive a brief summary with recommended progressions.